- DESIGN: The Wader Basics Front Loader has soft noise-canceling tires so it won't rumble or scratches your floors. The truck is also designed with a closed base so that your Child's fingers cant get caught in the axles.
- IMPROVES FINE MOTOR SKILLS: This 'off-screen' toy helps hone your child's fine motor skills through active, hands-on play. The truck's bucket can be raised and lowered as well as used to pick up and move things around for even more fun.
- SPIEL GUT AWARD WINNER: Wader's products scored phenomenally on Spiel Gut's assessment of play-value, material, durability, and age-group safety.
- HIGH-QUALITY, UV-PROTECTED PLASTIC: this trusty toy's rich colors won't fade even after extended light exposure. The broad rubber tires won't mark floors.
- MADE AND IMPORTED FROM EUROPE: European engineered quality withstands daycare, multi-child, and multi-generational use.
The Wader Basics Toy Front Loader is the real deal, fully equipped to handle your little builder's next big project. No batteries needed! constructed from high-quality, UV-protected plastic, this trusty toy's rich colors won't fade even after extended light exposure. its durable design is stable, sturdy, and easy to clean. The noise-canceling rubber tires are silent and safe on any surface. wader toys are engineered in Europe, crafted with care to endure everything your child could ever imagine.
Child's play is at the center of every single product made by Wader Toys and we believe that you and your child deserve only the best
Our toys are constructed in Europe from high-quality, UV-protected plastic, preventing color fading. This truck is fully equipped with a functional bucket to inspire hours of immersive play. Waders products are developed to imitate life in the adult world and encourage children to use their imagination and role-play to further their development and understanding of the world around them. Special attention is paid to the easy-to-handle play functions such as strong, sturdy materials to offer the greatest possible level of stability. Our toys will increase your child's creativity, helping stimulate their imagination while encouraging hand-eye coordination and the development of gross motor and fine motor skills. Group play is also encouraged, helping your child to effectively learn and develop their social and communication skills. Made in the EU. Recommended for ages 12 months +