Touch ABC Alphabet Game for Learning to Read at The Age of Three Inspired by Montessori Schools for KsmToys s by Heady
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Headu
Product Type : Toy
Sku : SP EN20942CA
ETGTOYS' educational puzzles, games, and developmental cards are developed and produced by HEADU from Italy.
HEADU's products are based on the research of Howard Gardner, Professor of Cognitive Sciences and Educational Psychology at Harvard University. He developed the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, believing that there is not one single intelligence but that each person has multiple ways of thinking at birth that is mostly independent of one another. Biologically present in each individual, although in different ways, each unique intelligence develops within a favorable cultural context.
His studies recognize the following intelligence types:
Each of our award-winning products identifies the intelligence type that the item targets for development. We include the menu of skills we work with, we clearly identify the age that the product is designed for and we select and use the best quality educational methods that will help your child on the journey of learning while keeping it fun, engaging, and age-appropriate.
We are confident these tools will help your child to further develop and improve intelligence and make your child a better citizen of the world.
We are proud to have been awarded the following international awards:
Good Toy Guide UK
Independent toy Award Germany
Tillywig Brain Child - Winner
Best Made in Italy Game
Educational Games Gold Medal
NETS Neighbourhood Stores of Canada Gold Star Award
- EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Our self correcting puzzle consists of a single letter and an object picture associated with the word. The combination of the 2 helps the child to learn the meaning of the letter as it is easily recognizable with the simple and easy to understand the image. This quick and easy system will help your toddler to learn the alphabet and recognition of the longer and shorter words.
- LEARN ABOUT: how to read as early as at the age of 3 using the Montessori school method.
- IMPROVE THE SKILLS: Using this fascinating educational tool child will work on the following skills: Reading of the first words, will attain tactile sensitivity, and develop manual abilities.
- AFFECTED INTELINGENCES: Personal, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Linguistic, Spatial.
- AGE, DESIGN, AND CONTENT: This product is constructed and produced from the best quality materials in Italy. The product is suitable for young explorers and learners of age 3+ and contains 52 pieces with 26 associations.