Soft Body Brunette Hair Baby Doll Girl Caucasian Anatomically Correct Fully Articulated Posable in Size of 15"
- MY FIRST BABY DOLL: Most of us have had dolls growing up, and those who have can probably remember a lot about their first. Taking care of it and moving it around with me, washing and styling its hair, the color of its eyes, even the smell. Asking grandma to knit and sew little clothes for it to wear, and just having that friend to cuddle, talk, and play with. My fondest memories as a child are of my doll, and I look back cheerfully on my relationship with it.
- WHY WHEN THE FORST DOLL: Dolls date back millennia. A child should receive their first doll young as this is when toddlers start and love to pretend play. They learn about socialization in preschool, so a doll is a perfect toy and gift to help with mastering this essential skill Vital social skill deriving from playing with dolls is how to process emotions such as empathy and compassion. Caring for their doll teaches responsibility and how to empathize with those around to become caring people
- DESIGN AND FEATURES: All of our dolls are anatomically correct and fully articulated. Yes, we produce BOYS and GIRLS. They are only made of BPA Free vinyl to be soft and durable. We add a vanilla scent to mimic the smell of newborn babies. You may wash our dolls, but we recommend they are always dried out thoroughly at the end.
- SAFETY OF OUR PRODUCTS: We take pride in handcrafting these dolls and put the same amount of care into creating each one as we would when making toys for our children. Why? Because our kids play with them too. We take care of every detail from start to finish. We regularly test our items to meet and exceed the stringent and demanding toy safety standards of EN71, CCPSA, and ASTM.
- HAND MADE IN SPAIN: All of our dolls are designed and produced in our facility in Spain. We use brand new materials, and every single doll is handmade. Our facility received numerous awards for being worker and environment-friendly. We strive to be carbon neutral in the coming years.