KsmToys Miniland Soft Body Black Hair Baby Doll Boy Native Anatomically Correct Fully Articulated Posable in Size of 15"
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : KsmToys
Product Type :
Sku : KSMTOYSMLNATIVEBOY15
10units left in stock!
on all orders $ 80.00+
- WHY DOLLS: Dolls date millennia and have been vital toys for countless children as they age. Dolls are the perfect gifts to help accompany children as they learn to socialize at preschool. Caring for their doll teaches responsibility and how to empathize with those around them to become caring people.
- MY FIRST BABY DOLL: Most of us have had dolls growing up, and those who have can probably remember a lot about their first. Taking care of it and moving it around with me, washing and styling its hair, the colour of its eyes, and even the smell. Asking grandma to knit and sew little clothes for it and having that friend to cuddle, talk, and play with. My fondest childhood memories are of my doll, and I look back cheerfully on my relationship with it.
- HAND MADE IN SPAIN: All of our dolls are designed and produced in our facility in Spain. We use brand-new materials, and every single doll is handmade. Our facility received numerous awards for being worker and environment-friendly. We strive to be carbon neutral in the coming years.
- DESIGN AND FEATURES: Our dolls are anatomically correct and fully articulated. Yes, we produce Boys and Girls. They are only made of BPA Free vinyl to be soft and durable. We add a vanilla scent to mimic the smell of newborn babies. You may wash our dolls, but we recommend they are always dried out thoroughly at the end.
- SAFETY OF OUR PRODUCTS: We take pride in handcrafting these dolls and put the same care into creating each one as we would when making toys for our children. Why? Because our kids play with them too. We take care of every detail from start to finish. We regularly test our items to meet and exceed the stringent and demanding toy safety standards of EN71, CCPSA, and ASTM. We strive to be carbon neutral in the coming years.