ETGTOYS' educational puzzles, games, and developmental cards are developed and produced by HEADU from Italy.
HEADU's products are based on the research of Howard Gardner, Professor of Cognitive Sciences and Educational Psychology at Harvard University. He developed the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, believing that there is not one single intelligence but that each person has multiple ways of thinking at birth that is mostly independent of one another. Biologically present in each individual, although in different ways, each unique intelligence develops within a favorable cultural context.
His studies recognize the following intelligence types:
Each of our award-winning products identifies the intelligence type that the item targets for development. We include the menu of skills we work with, we clearly identify the age that the product is designed for and we select and use the best quality educational methods that will help your child on the journey of learning while keeping it fun, engaging, and age-appropriate.
We are confident these tools will help your child to further develop and improve intelligence and make your child a better citizen of the world.
We are proud to have been awarded the following international awards:
Good Toy Guide UK
Independent toy Award Germany
Tillywig Brain Child - Winner
Best Made in Italy Game
Educational Games Gold Medal
NETS Neighbourhood Stores of Canada Gold Star Award
- EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Our original drawing kit will help your child to learn how to draw simple animals step by step. We deploy a creative and fun approach to learn these essential motor skills.
- LEARN ABOUT: Simple shapes, how to use the pen and pencil, and recognize simple animals.
- IMPROVE THE SKILLS: How to draw, develop fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination while stimulating your child's artistic activity, and learn how to recognize simple animals.
- AFFECTED INTELINGENCES: personal, Spatial, Bodily-Kinesthetic.
- AGE AND DESIGN: This product is constructed and produced from the best quality materials in Italy. The product is suitable for the young explorers and learners of the age 3+. Included 10 pcs puzzle made of thick cardboard, with the self-corrective connectors, Copyrighted illustrations, erase marker, erasable whiteboard.