Alphabet Tactile French Language Game Eduational Puzzle for Learning to Read at The Age of Three Inspired by Montessori Schools by Headu
- EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Our self correcting puzzle consists of a single letter and an object picture associated with the word. The combination of the 2 helps the child to learn the meaning of the letter as it is easily recognizable with the simple and easy to understand the image. This quick and easy system will help your toddler to learn the alphabet and recognition of the longer and shorter words.
- LEARN ABOUT: how to read as early as at the age of 3 using the Montessori school method.
- IMPROVE THE SKILLS: Using this fascinating educational tool child will work on the following skills: Reading of the first words, will attain tactile sensitivity, and develop manual abilities.
- AFFECTED INTELINGENCES: Personal, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Linguistic, Spatial.
- AGE, DESIGN, AND CONTENT: This product is constructed and produced from the best quality materials in Italy. The product is suitable for young explorers and learners of age 3+ and contains 52 pieces with 26 associations.