My First Motorbike / Balancing Bike Foot To Floor Ride One By Wader Quality Toys
Wader’s My First Motorbike is ready to ride right out of the box. It's wide, sturdy design helps mini-motorists hone their balance and build confidence as they train for more difficult rides. Constructed from high-quality, UV-protected plastic, this trusty toy's rich colors won’t fade even after extended light exposure. No-tip tires stabilize without marking up floors; great for wobbly toddlers. Wader toys are engineered in Europe, crafted with care to endure everything your child could ever imagine. From the Manufacturer High-quality blow-molded fabrication makes these ride-ons stand out. Fully functional steering allows for easy driving for 1+.
- FOR KIDS 18-MONTHS AND UP: fun for mini-motorists, whether they've yet to ride a pedal bike or have already started.
- HIGH-QUALITY, UV-PROTECTED PLASTIC: this trusty toy's rich colors won’t fade even after extended light exposure.
- BALANCE TRAINING: Wide wheels stabilize, making this mini motorbike difficult to tip over. A great starter ride for wobbly toddlers.
- NO-FUSS ASSEMBLY: comes ready to play right out of the box.
- MADE AND IMPORTED FROM EUROPE: European engineered quality withstands daycare, multi-child, and multi-generational use.