Italtrike® Kids on wheels!
Italtrike has been producing tricycles, ride-on, balance bikes, scooters, boars, sitting scooters, skates, and wheeled vehicles since 1983.
We export to over 50 countries worldwide and are recognized for quality, innovation, and design thanks to our expert staff in the field.
"Kids on wheels" is our slogan: going on wheels like play, leisure or sport involves that physical exercise that is very good for health, the development of motor skills and the psycho-physical growth of children as well as stimulating imagination and games of a role play. Our greatest satisfaction is to see children moving and having fun on our products!
Our mission is to continue to deepen our knowledge in the technological field and to produce and develop, paying attention and respect to the health and safety of those who work with us. The design of a tricycle, scooter board or ride one toy is not only about aesthetic lines, colors, and shapes - It's also about the quality of materials, sustainability and respect for the environment. The environmental impact is a topic that is very close to our hearts.
We produce toys that are durable and 100% recyclable at the end of their life cycle. We are investing in new production processes with the aim of reducing CO2 emissions. Italtrike is TUV certified in terms of quality, safety at work and the environment and all products comply with European (EN71) and non-European regulations concerning toy safety. All products are 100% made in Italy.
- QUALITY AND DESIGN: Unlike mass-produced scooter boards Italtrike's Scooter Board has a revolutionary new design using 4 handles with 1 on each side for user's ease and comfort. Our patented design includes SAFETY-FIRST wheels which are embedded in the boards' frame and protect the rider's fingers from injuries common to basic mass-produced options. Our PREMIUM Quality Board is safer, easier to ride with every single component being produced from absolutely best quality parts produced and source
- SAFETY & DURABILITY: Italtike scooter board with handles have a low sitting center of gravity which prevents the rider from tipping and falling over. SAFETY-FIRST patented design wheels are neatly tucked and half-hidden under the protective cover which also prevents wheels and it's bearings against dust and debris accumulation. Cover can be easily removed for maintenance of the wheels. Suitable for riders 1 to 99 years of age.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Our Board is Designed and produced in Italy. It measures 25 x 16 " or 63 x 41 cm and weighs 8 lbs or 4 kg. It has a blow-molded body and ergonomically designed 4 handles. Each wheel turns 360°
- BENEFITS OF USE AND TARGET AUDIENCE: When designing our board we wanted to reach the widest audience possible. This is why our board looks like no other as it has a fresh and modern Italian look. Use it anywhere you want. Indoor, outdoor, gym, school, kindergarten or in a therapy session. Our product is loved by teachers or as one of the multiple occupational therapy toys, thousands are sold to Montessori schools and as playground equipment.
- PLAY AND LEARN: Ideal for hundreds of indoor games to develop strength and coordination, including scooter hockey, quidditch, cardboard box bowling, caterpillar and more!