- THE ONE FOOT SKI: Use it anywhere with snow, the local hill, ski resort, or even in Terrain Park. Challenge yourself to complete a wide variety of tricks, and enjoy all-day fun outside! A great gift for boys and girls on Christmas or birthdays.
- USAGE: A cross-over between the snowboard and skateboard, use the One Foot Ski to get around. Scoot around your neighborhood or to school as this snow skateboard will get you where you need to go fast. Take it anywhere as its small size will allow you to use it virtually anywhere.
- CONSTRUCTION: Made using the highest quality HDPE and PU Plastics, and EVA foam, The One Foot mini Ski is designed for an extreme life. It is made for the coldest climates and will never crack, and its UV protection will stop the colors from ever fading. It comes in 4 color options including Mystic Green, Black and red, Neon, and Orange.
- SAFETY: The One Foot Ski's binding is designed the same way as a conventional snowboard binding to keep the rider safe. The binding is made for Snow boots and Snowboarding shoes so that the riders foot cant slip out, and its ultra-light design will prevent any nasty falls. It's TWIN TIP design prevents skidding and has a grooved deck for extra grip.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The one-foot ski is designed for everyone ages 6 +. It measures 72 X 15 X 6.7 cm, and weighs 1.1 kg, Fits all adult foot sizes and Children's us size 12.5+. Load Capacity 100 kg (225 lbs).
Take your adventures to new levels and speed with the One foot Ski by Gizmo Riders.
This unique winter crossover is a smart combination of a Snowboard a ski, and a Skateboard but with an innovative and ergonomic design. The One Foot Ski has a maximum weight capacity of 225 pounds and can be used by adults and children as young as 6 years old. The binding can be adjusted to your foot size so you will never fall out.
This ensures that the unit is stable for any rider. Once on "board", scoot your foot on the snow and steer with the use of your body to clear bends and turns and brake or come to a full stop by using your feet.
Choose from 2 cool colors: Black or Orange to suit your mood or snow outfit.
The One Foot Ski is produced in the Czech Republic by Plastkon. And has received numerous awards and certifications.