- OVERVIEW: The Beakerlabz: My Soap Making Lab, is a high-quality DIY science for kids set Set. Learn about the soap making process, saponification and the history of soap through our highly detailed instructions pamphlet. And create your own Summer Citrus, Twin color, coffee ground, and tea-infused soap all in one set!
- QUALITY: BeakerLabz sets only use the safest and highest quality materials on the market so you can be sure that your child will not only have the best possible experience but also remain safe in the process. Compliant with all CEEN and ASTM certifications.
- BENEFITS: This STEM toy is great for Girls and Boys who enjoy experiments and hands-on projects. Your child will not only create the experiments listed but will learn about their origins, uses, and the science behind them through our educational approach which enhances creativity, improves concentration, and boosts brainpower!
- WHATS INCLUDED: 3 soap cooling molds, safety gloves, decorative decals, 15 lm of red, yellow and blue food coloring, orange, green apple and strawberry natural fragrances 5 ml each, 3 wooden spoons, 3 pipets, glitter, 2 large beakers and 400 gr of all-natural soap base.
- SPECS: This kid's science experiment kits is Made in India and is recommended for ages 6+. English and French instructions in full color included.
Since 2000, KSM Toys has been engaged in designing and sourcing of educational toys for children ages 1 through twelve. We believe children learn best through hands-on exploration and discovery. That's why we embrace the STEAM approach by producing innovative toys that provide experiences and experiments in chemistry, measurement, engineering, electronics, and physics. Our toys allow children to add their insights, problem-solving skills, divergent thinking, and perseverance to their play as they learn and practice real-world skills and concepts. This is why we are so proud of our BeakerLabz science range.
BeakerLabz takes STEM learning one step farther. Our STEM initiative certified sets follow and complement the school curriculum by presenting challenging chemical reactions in a fun and easy to understand way.
While learning through play your child will accomplish numerous tasks and reproduce a variety of experiments that will prepare your children for the future. We will teach your child valuable skills through easy to understand and fun experiments such as soaps, perfumes, bath bombs, chalk, candy, and various basic chemical reactions. We will explain the process of measurements, proportions, chemical compositions, physical states, reactions and reactivity of various substances as well as how to use basic lab equipment, from safety goggles, gloves, beakers, pipettes, and funnels...
All of our projects were designed step by step by educators from various backgrounds to accomplish fun, creative, and stimulating experiments through STEM learning.