- QUALITY AND DESIGN: Unlike mass-produced ride-on toys Italtrike's foot-to-floor ride-on car toy has a modern contemporary design with 4 fully rotating noise-canceling rubber wheels and a grip handle for users' ease and comfort. Our patented design includes SAFETY-FIRST wheels which are embedded in the frame of the toy. We even designed a storage compartment for this skip hop ride-on car. We are confident it will quickly become your toddler's favorite ride-on toy.
- SAFETY & DURABILITY: Ginetta has a low sitting center of gravity which prevents the rider from tipping and falling over. SAFETY-FIRST patented design wheels are neatly tucked and half hidden under the protective cover which also prevents wheels and it's bearings against dust and debris accumulation. Cover can be easily removed for maintenance of the wheels. Suitable for riders 1 to 8 years of age.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Our push cars for toddlers are Designed and produced in Italy. It measures 21 x 11 x 14 " or 54 x 28 x 36 cm and weights 6 lbs or 3 kg. It has a blow-molded body and an ergonomically designed handle. Each wheel turns 360°
- BENEFITS OF USE AND TARGET AUDIENCE: When designing the ride-on toy we wanted to make fresh looking scooter. This is why our scooter for boys and girls looks like no other as it has a fresh and modern Italian look. Use it anywhere you want. Indoor, outdoor, gym, school, kindergarten. Our product is loved by teachers and parents alike.
- PLAY AND LEARN: Ideal for improving spatial coordination, gross and fine motor skills, and social skills. These ride-on toys for toddlers also encourage pretend play and develop your toddler's imagination.
Italtrike® Kids on wheels!
Italtrike has been producing tricycles, ride-on, balance bikes, scooters, boars, sitting scooters, skates, and wheeled vehicles since 1983.
We export to over 50 countries worldwide and are recognized for quality, innovation, and design thanks to our expert staff in the field.
"Kids on wheels" is our slogan: going on wheels like play, leisure or sport involves that physical exercise that is very good for health, the development of motor skills and the psycho-physical growth of children as well as stimulating imagination and games of a role play. Our greatest satisfaction is to see children moving and having fun with our products!
Our mission is to continue to deepen our knowledge in the technological field and to produce and develop, paying attention and respect to the health and safety of those who work with us. The design of a tricycle, scooter board or ride one toy is not only about aesthetic lines, colors, and shapes - It's also about the quality of materials, sustainability, and respect for the environment. Environmental impact is a topic that is very close to our hearts.
We produce toys that are durable and 100% recyclable at the end of their life cycle. We are investing in new production processes with the aim of reducing CO2 emissions. Italtrike is TUV certified in terms of quality, safety at work, and the environment, and all products comply with European (EN71) and non-European regulations concerning toy safety. All products are 100% made in Italy.